Women in Jazz Press Coverage
- Villager Newspaper Review: “Jeanette Harris – Chocalte Vibez with Pamela Hart” , July 23, 2017
- Villager Newspaper Review: “Four Women – A Tribute to Great Singers”, April 23, 2017
- TWC/Spectrum Cable News: “Women in Jazz Association Brings Out the Artists With ATX Youth Summit“ February 15, 2016
- The Austin Chronicle: “Dianne Reeves, Pam Hart/Austin Music Festival” Review, June 4, 1999 concert (Vol 18, Issue 42)
- The Austin Chronicle: “Satin Dolls” June 15, 1996 (Vol 15, Issue 40)
Proclamations and Message
Women in Jazz Day, June 2nd, was proclaimed by the City of Austin, Travis County, and the State of Texas!
Become a Part of History on Saturday, June 2nd when the Women in Jazz Association presents its 13th Annual Concert Series on this special designated day, Women in Jazz Day!
Texas Governor Rick Perry, Travis County Judge Sam Biscoe, and Austin Mayor Will Wynn designed June 2nd as Women in Jazz Day and presented proclamations and a messages to Women in Jazz Association, Inc, Austin.
View the Proclamations and Message. (Adobe Reader or similar PDF reader may be required.)